*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something we may earn a commission. Thanks.
What is a MEAN Stack Developer?
Skills required by a MEAN stack Developer
- Basic understanding of the client-side processes and requirements.
- Basic understanding of the server-side processes and requirements.
- Basic understanding of the architecture and workflow.
Learn how to create a component and a form for users to add new items and also to edit items. The front end Angular Client will display data stored from the backend service. These techniques can be reused and recombined in your own MEANbased web applications.
In this short course, you will learn how to use the MEAN stack by actually building a complete application with it. You will build a functional ToDo Application in which you can add, edit, and delete ToDos. You will also learn how to save the information in the server so that it will stay even if you restart the application. Instead of downloading the complete MongoDB, you will learn how to use mLab, which is a remote MongoDB database.
What does the course include:
- Installing and setting up your MEAN development environment
- Configuring Angular Component with a form to add new items and also to edit existing items
- Creating HTTP methods
- Displaying stored items from the database
- Learn how to connect your Angular Frontend to a NodeJS & Express & MongoDB Backend
- Installing and working with MongoDB and Node.js
- Implementing a MongoDB schema
- Defining routes
- Using Postman to interact with backend API
- Using nodemon to run the server
- Implementing middleware
- Subscribing to Observables
- Creating a data service
- Injecting service into a component
- Editing component
- Nesting Component
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to MEAN Stack development
- Novice Programmers
- Novice developers
So, let us get started building your MEAN Stack Application.
MEAN Stack Development Course
Learn the MEAN Stack & even AngularJS by making a ToDo App that lets you add & edit ToDos in this MEAN Stack course.
- Backend API & Mongo DB
- Life Time Access & Certification
- No Prerequisite Required
- Lacks upgrades
- Lacks Indepth learning
- Only 9 lectures with total time of 120 minutes
Ease of Understanding
E Learning Platform