Use of Masks and Hand washing is the most effective and widely advised method of preventing the transmission of germs and bacteria. If you don’t have access to a bathroom or want extra protection then hand sanitizer is the next best thing, especially now that COVID-19 or Coronavirus is spreading.
Sanitizing gels or foams can provide a clean and hygienic sensation with minimal effort. Because people are so concerned about germs these days and hand sanitiser can be used in various situations.
Hand sanitisers are useful for hand washing since they normally destroy more than 99 percent of germs. As a result, they can help in the prevention of germ transmission. They can also make individuals feel cleaner when they previously had filthy hands.
These sanitisers can keep one’s hands clean but they should not be used excessively. It may be advantageous not to continuously destroy the bacteria on one’s skin. Instead, it may be preferable to use it just when in a crowded area or when one’s hands are unclean.
With all of the benefits that sanitisers provide, it’s no surprise that they’re so popular these days. They provide clean hands at all times and in all places. They can also aid in reducing the number of diseases transferred via contact.
There are several different types of hand sanitisers available in the market and a variety of sizes to meet almost any need. It comes in extremely big tubs, which are typically used to refill smaller ones. As previously stated, wall dispensers and medium-sized hand pumps are typical for this product.
Some sizes may be adjusted to fit around a person’s belt or purse strap. The plastic that encircles the hand sanitiser container is flexible. These hand sanitiser containers have a strap that may be wrapped around various objects. These little sizes are ideal for those who need to wash their hands quickly. They come in handy when there isn’t a nearby bathroom or sink.
Often perfume-free foams and gels are used for hospitals and other medical facilities.
Using Hand Sanitizer has been very common nowadays because of the Coronavirus outbreak. This can assist to keep bacteria at bay.
Find the best hand sanitiser brands at a low price now!
1 – Lifebuoy Alcohol Based Hand Sanitizer
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer has over 60% alcohol content and gives you instant germ protection
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer kills 99.9% bacteria and virus without water
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer has Glycerine, it leaves your skin feeling moisturised
- Apply enough Hand sanitiser gel on your palm. Spread and rub over the back of your hands thoroughly and fingertips until completely dry before touching other surfaces
- Lifebuoy Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer also comes in a convenient easy to carry pack that helps protect you when out of home
- Make Lifebuoy hand sanitiser your new 24 hour companion in school, at home, work place, metros, market and gyms. Ideal For: Men & Women
- Packaging may Vary
2 – Dettol Original Germ Protection Alcohol based Hand Sanitizer
- INSTANT SANITIZER: Kills 99.9% of germs without water
- EASY TO USE: The sanitizer bottle with pump dispenser ensures easy use & hygiene
- MILD FRAGRANCE: Non-irritating classic DETTOL fragrance
- Non sticky gel-based formula: Effective & safe sanitizer for kids and adults
- DISINFECTANT LIQUID: Protects from 100 illness causing germs
- MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER: Great for everyday personal and home hygiene
- COOL FRAGRANCE: Anti-bacterial disinfectant liquid cleaner has a cool menthol fragrance
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Dettol Multi-purpose cleaner is safe on skin and on all surfaces
3 – Himalaya Pure Hands | Hand Sanitizer
- Protection on the go without soap with moisturizing properties for sensitive and dry skin
- Kills 99.9% of germs without soap or water
- It protects the skin from oxidative damage and helps prevent itching
- It removes excess heat from the body and provides a cooling effect
Asian Paints Viroprotek advanced is a hand sanitizer for instant rise-free protection on the go. Fortified with clove oil, Viroprotek is more than just safe on skin.
1. 75% Alcohol Content
2. 99.9% Germ Kill*
3. Patented Formula reinforced with clove oil
4. Safe on skin
- SterloMax E80 – 80% Ethanol based, Rub-in Hand Disinfectant and Sanitizer. Effective against 99.9% Germs, Viruses and Bacteria
- World Health Organisation (WHO) recommended hand-rub formulation
- SterloMax 0.2 Micron filtered Rub-in Hand Disinfectants & Sanitizers are pure, hygienic and effective during routine, high risk and outbreak situations
- SterloMax is ready to use, does not require any water, or towel drying, and can be used conveniently and as frequently as needed
- Passes EN 1499, EN 1500, EN 12791, EN 13727, EN 13624 and EN 14348 European Norms
- Ayurvedic formulation from the India’s most trusted Ayurvedic brand
- Instantly Kills 99.9% germs without the use of soap & water
- On the go protection from germs and infections- Protects from the germs transferred from direct contact with an infected person or from an external source
- Rinse free & Non Sticky
- Available in 3 fragrance – Regular, Lemon & Strawberry
Also Read – How to Choose the Best Cloth Face Mask for You