Hands-on Python, Web Development using Python and Django, Data Science, Machine Learning and more
Why learn Python ?
- 4 out of 5 developers claim that Python is their main language!
- A Python developer can earn as much as $118,000 a year!
- It is one of the official languages used by Google.
- Thanks to the remote working, ZipRecruiter currently offers over 9,000 Python programming jobs from home in just the USA.
- On Indeed, you can find 2,000+ positions available and 6,000 more on Glassdoor (only for the USA).
Modules covered in Python Mini E-Degree are:
Module 1: Python Fundamentals
Python and Anaconda Introduction
Variables Types & Arithmetic
Variables and Strings
Dictionaries, Lists & Tuples
Printing and Files I/O
Data Imports and Transformations
Lists Comprehension & IF statements
For & While Loops
Definitions and Functions
GUIs & Widgets
Final Course Project
Module 2: Web development using Python and Django
Front End Brush Up
REST And MVC
Unit Testing + Extra Plugins
Course Resource Files
Project – Course Assignment
Module 3: Applied Python for Data Science & Machine Learning
Introduction to Machine Learning
Numerical Analysis with Numpy
Data Analysis with Pandas
Visualization with Matplotlib
Visualisation with Seaborn
Support Vector Machine
Principal Component Analysis
- 20+ Projects
- 120 Lectures
- 10+ Hours Video
- 30 Day Money Back guarantee
- Step-by-step interactive learning from scratch
- Practical projects covering real-world use cases
- Expert-verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Lifetime access & update with no limits
- Covers curriculum from Basic to Advanced